COP convenes our campus leaders and represents our sector related to a variety of important issues of academic policy so as to ensure that higher education in Washington is both high quality and accessible to students, both in the K-12 system as well working adults looking to upskill or complete a credential. These issues include transfer and articulation, dual enrollment, college outreach and readiness, and more. Check out our available resources below.
Transfer & Articulation
- Public Four-Year College and Universities and Transfer
- Washington Public Baccalaureate Summary: Reverse Transfer
- Joint Transfer Council
- Intercollege Relations Commission
- Carnegie Foundation-Funded Statistics Pathway (STATWAY)
- Washington’s Public Four-Year College & Universities: You Can Go. How Dual Credit Can Help.
- Dual Credit Data Analysis
- College Preparatory Programs with Exams (AP/IB/Cambridge) FAQs
- College in the High School FAQs
- Running Start FAQs
- Statement on Dual Credit