Interinstitutional Committee for Academic Program Planning
ICAPP performs a role in the planning stages of both new baccalaureate and graduate degree programs and existing programs for new locations or modalities. The purpose of the committee is to provide a forum for communication, transparency, and exploration of partnership opportunities among Washington’s public baccalaureate institutions and the State Board of Community and Technical Colleges.
- Program Planning Grid (Password Protected) Last Update: 05/26/2020
- ICAPP Program Planning Guidelines (revised 2017)
- ICAPP Program Planning Process FAQs (April 2019)
- Notice of Proposal Stage Documentation
- Program Implementation Flow Chart