Our institutions are committed to meeting the college and career goals of Washington’s high school students. We know that many Washington students want to further their education after high school and many students want to attend one of Washington’s public four-year college or universities and we want Washington students! We believe that college is for everyone that wants to go and we are here to help students achieve their goals. Washingtonians participating in elementary, middle and secondary education are building an education foundation to support a student’s college and career goals after high school. Students are the builders of this foundation, a foundation which should value and reflect a diverse coursework and the whole student including hobbies, clubs, sport, and community services.
Dual credit is one of many opportunities for growth and exploration in high school. Dual credit programs provide students with an introduction to college including coursework, study habits, college culture, course content and expectations, providing exposure, experience and preparation for college.
- Washington’s Public Four-Year College & Universities: You Can Go. How Dual Credit Can Help.
- 2021 Dual Credit Data Analysis
- College Preparatory Programs with Exams (AP/IB/Cambridge) FAQs
- College in the High School FAQs
- Running Start FAQs
- Statement on Dual Credit
- Presentation on Dual Credit to the Washington Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers, 08/2019