Washington State Legislature
- COP Bill Tracker
- Bills Passed the Legislature
- Bill Signing Photos and Ordering
- Weekly Hearing Calendar
- Session Cut-off Calendar
- State Capitol Campus
- Bill Definition
- Glossary of Legislative Terms
- Guide to Lawmaking
- House of Representatives
- Budget Links
- Washington Votes.org
- Legislative Agencies
- Laws & Agency Rules
- Public Four-Year Dashboard
- 2014 Public Four-Year Supplemental Operating Budgets
- Governor's Budget Proposals
- Legislative Budget Proposals
- Economic & Revenue Forecast
- Caseload Forecast
- Washington State Courts
- Washington State Constitution
About the Council
The Council of Presidents (COP) is a voluntary association of Washington’s six public baccalaureate degree granting college and universities. Located in Olympia, WA, COP strives to be a common voice for the public baccalaureate sector and the most respected and trusted resource for decision makers on issues affecting public higher education. COP serves as the coordinating role for a number of initiatives and activities common to the public baccalaureate institutions, fostering coordination and collaboration among the public baccalaureates as well as with other educational partners, both in Washington and nationally.
- Jim Gaudino, Central Washington University
- Mary Cullinan, Eastern Washington University;
- T. Les Purce, The Evergreen State College (Current Chair)
- Michael Young, University of Washington
- Elson Floyd, Washington State University
- Bruce Shepard, Western Washington University
Helping to gain a better understanding,
and share best practices.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2014
- WSU President Elson Floyd on college funding and tuition interviewed on Inside Olympia.
Senators Barbara Bailey and Jeanne Kohl-Welles preview the upcoming 2015 Legislature.
Inside Olympia, TVW | 11/2014
- UW undergrad's early life challenges become a hectic schedule of opportunity
From starting his own company – and recruiting 11 friends to join him – and running a successful nonprofit to doing research in the lab and taking a full course load, Coven is an expert schedule juggler.
UW News | 11/2014